Like the students pictured above, you could be attending college with scholarships from the Community Foundation of Northern Nevada. Generous fundholders created scholarships to meet a variety of needs and help students accomplish their educational goals. Scholarship applications open January 15.
(above: winners of the 2019 GIAR Scholarship with Gail Pfrommer.)
Complete List of Scholarships
*Students: Increase your odds of earning a scholarship. Your effort and energy will pay off. You are encouraged to apply for more than one scholarship if you feel you qualify.
Check out Eight Tips for Winning Scholarships!
More Scholarship Resources
To help you find even more tuition support we have listed links for you to explore scholarships not managed by the Community Foundation.
- Tuition Funding Sources is a privately owned website exclusively sponsored by Wells Fargo. It provides access to over 7 million scholarships.
- The Path To College
- Homeless Youth & Higher Education: Resources & Awareness for College Students in Need
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
(Young Scholars Program, the College Scholarship Program and the Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship Program)
- Navigating College – Resource Guide for Homeless & Low-Income Students
- National Scholarship Search Tool
- Nevada Department of Health and Human Services – Education Opportunities
- College Financial Aid for Women
- Frank M. & Gertrude R. Doyle Foundation
- Alpine Recovery Lodge Scholarship
- Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship
- Nevada Women’s Fund
- Soroptimists International Truckee Meadows
- Zonta Young Women in Public Affairs
Obtain the Zonta YWPA application online, complete and fax ( 775-333-5487) email: email@example.com, or post (50 Washington Street, Suite 300, Reno, NV 89503) to the Community Foundation office by the deadline directed by local Zonta Club.