Support northern Nevada’s local public television. Keep it local, nonprofit and free for residents of our region – forever – by making a generous gift to the PBS Reno Endowment.
Learn more about PBS Reno public television at pbsreno.org
Mission and Vision
PBS Reno’s Mission:
PBS Reno enriches, inspires, entertains, and delights our community while fostering civic responsibility, the sharing of ideas, exploration of our world, and the joy of learning.
PBS Reno’s Vision:
PBS Reno is your first choice for quality content.
PBS Reno’s Plan:
- Operate within a business model that maintains our fiscal integrity while achieving a diversified, independent financial strategy.
- Build an organization that is flexible and innovative.
- Make our content available wherever, whenever, and however, people want to receive it.
- Provide high quality, mission-driven, relevant content, and services for our community.
- Establish and maintain effective and ongoing community partnerships.
– See more at: http://www.pbsreno.org/about/mission_and_vision/#sthash.4l19z2Vo.dpuf