Connecting and Educating to Encourage Philanthropy
The Annual Professional Advisor Seminar provides opportunities for professionals to learn the most up-to-date information that is beneficial for their clients to know.
Attorneys Luke Welmerink, Tyson Cross and the Community Foundation’s Melissa Tschanz CPA, presented the 2019 Professional Advisor Seminar. The Seminar featured two topics, Giving Cryptocurrency to Charity and Protecting Digital Assets. Among the attendees were the nonprofits Veteran’s Guesthouse, Children’s Cabinet, Sparks Museum, and Trinity Lutheran Church. CPA’s, financial planners, and attorneys were also in attendance.
- An average of 4.8 attendees said the program format was easy to follow.
- An average of 4.8 attendees said the speakers were compelling.
- An average of 4.6 attendees said in their survey that the information they learned was valuable.
- 100% of the attendees responded and said that they all learned something they can use.
- The attendees said the Annual PA Seminar was very informative, very engaging, and excellent.